Adventure

Why Limit Ourselves?

5:29 PM

Over time things change.  In life, in love, in fashion - as the days pass on everything is different even when it seems the same.  So in the interest of not becoming some boring, stagnant column, this blog is getting a face lift (literally - did you see the new cover photo??).

Why?  Well, it's been my personal experience that people are, generally speaking, quite complicated.  A myriad of interests that don't always exactly seem to go together.  And sometimes that makes people look at others funny.   But who says you have to focus on just one thing?  Why can'y you embrace all of those interesting facets that makes you, well, you?  So maybe I'm about to shoot myself in the foot and ruin my following (do I still have a following?) or maybe this will appeal to an even larger audience.  The only thing I know is that I don't ever want to be boring and I'm afraid that's where I am at the moment.  So if I have to indulge my love of absurdly expensive shoes and whatever walks the runway at NY Fashion Week as well as my obsession with kayaking, rock climbing and anything I can compete in.

Seriously, for me, having a blog that only talks about fashion is kinda like being at a party and only participating in the conversations about what everyone is wearing.  That's boring.  I hate being limited.  I want to talk about everything.  So hey, why not join me, it will be adventure for everyone.

Jacqueline Harbin - jack of all trades - model, athlete, designer, pilot - since when did we have to limit ourselves?
Since when did we have to start choosing between being beautiful and girly or adventurous and athletic?
Photo Credit to Starla Little and Paul Nurnberg.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts